Friday 12 June 2015

THE MOVIE QUOTE: TGIF! TGIF!! TGIF!!! I’m giving out another 500 naira recharge card.

Yeah, you read right. I have a quote from a movie I would like to share.

I also have 500 naira recharge card to give to whoever gets the answer right. So, we play our Friday game called “The Movie Quote”


Movie Quote: “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”

Give your answer in the comment tab below.

Order of answer:

Who made the statement, name of movie, year of movie.

Easy shey?

*Hint* the movie is a not a recent movie. It’s an animated movie. the best back in the day.

I try na…


Leave a comment in the comment tab and include your email address. So I can contact you.

1 comment:

  1. kingabiolar@gmail.com16 June 2015 at 13:25

    Lion king Rafiki made the comment 1994

    ReplyDelete

just say something and you get a reply instantly