Wednesday 15 July 2015

PMB WAGES WAR AGAINST MOVIE PIRACY: Issokay!!!

So, my thought today:
How many Optimists do we have in here? I am definitely not a pessimist but at the same time, on this one, I doubt my optimism.
PMB wages War against movie piracy??? Issokay. “Dasall I can say” My hands are surely folded. How possible is this? Oh, because they haven’t started pirating well enough online? Or because of the quality of what we produce which has limited its demands?
Only Alaba boys o. we are yet to curb them. Even overseas, they are still battling with piracy. Maybe he should just focus on the insurgent attacks and all. Those are enough headaches.
In as much as I would like to take it back and be optimistic, this just might be another journey of no return. I am so sorry guys. I just had to share my thought. Maybe I am wrong in every way.
Please leave your comments below.
Whew!!! What a relief.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

just say something and you get a reply instantly