Friday 5 June 2015

JOIN THE CONVERSATION: #MovieorBook


Hi Deners,

Shey una dey? It’s been a pretty long week kinda and I’ve been pleased to have you in it.

So, today Friday, we have been on the conversation #MovieorBook and the turnout was massive Mehn, *Dancing Ballet*

From the argument, it appears “sheedren” of nowadays don’t do books books books again o, most people just went head-on for #Movie.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this matter wey dey ground. Are we suggesting they scrap #books and make everything #Movielike? Join the Conversation on my facebook page.

Find some of the conversation that’s on going:

I just have to give them the credit because they made great points. Lol!

- I find it more interesting when I watch a movie compared to when I read a book because I get d full pictures about wahs happening...not just imagination  - Bello Babatunde

- #Movie because I enjoy watching movies, and reading books make me bored     - Usman Ganda

- Depends on the movie/book, if one is boring definitely then the other. A realist opinion. Any one would read a book they find interesting over a boring movie and vice versa - Tosin Ebiti

- Any one of d two will do, interesting is d key word. - Omolara Edu

- I'll go for a #Book any day and any time. Books are much more insightful and tests an individual's imaginative capacity unlike movies that any bum can just pick up n watch - Andre Lawal

- #Books have the ability to give you an insight that movies can’t. A deep imaginative scope that you can only access with a 3rd eye.   - kehny Obafemi

- #Movies r visuals, unlike novels wen u have to imagine it, am not saying #books r bad but #movie is my tin. Life alone gives me so much to think about, not to talk reading a book n giving myself unnecessary headaches     - Kayode Michael

- If u want to hide something 4rm a black man, put it in writing...I prefer #movies though     -Yomi Makinde

- #Book is the ish! Moreover most movies are poor adaptation of the books. #Books all the way     -Olaitan Moshood

- I prefer #books, it widens one's imagination and kips d brain functioning well, unlike movies, u already seeing everything, u don’t have to imagine.     -Olanipekun Eniola

Don’t forget to join the conversation with the "#MovieorBook" and leave a comment Please



No comments:

Post a Comment

just say something and you get a reply instantly